Trine Lindegaard

Wednesday 9 February 2011


Just been having a browse on ASOS market place and am pleasently surprised to come across Trine Lindegaard. I don't usually get excited about menswear as i prefer my men in scruffy jeans and simple shirts but these coats are amazing. The long navy mac has such presence, it would be timeless for ever (and it'd better be for £400!). I love the long, dramatic shape, it makes me think of detectives and vampire bats. The yellow coat for me, is all about the detailing, it wows you when you first look at it anyway but the mesh (and i love mesh, must be the 90's child within me) breaks up the strong colour.

The best thing about menswear is that it looks fantastic on females too. I want to wrap a worn, brown leather belt around it and wear it with patent leather loafers and tweed cropped trousers. Smoking pipe and moustache optional of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment