Holly Fulton A/W 2011

Tuesday 22 February 2011









This collection made me go Ooooo. I would never really guess that Holly Fulton is fairly new on the popular scene. It's daring and different. It's full of detail, bright colours, sharp shoulders and studs. It's positively wild. I really like it, it completely works, one hundred percent. It's my second favourite after ACNE actually. I want everything. It's so refreshing when designers go mental especially when it seems to be all about selling the clothes now, appealing to the biggest market possible. No one's really branching out, fashion should be more fun than functional. There are so many accessories too which i haven't seen a lot of, it's all been very minimal there. Yay for Holly! You've got a fan here for life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment