Preen A/W 2011

Monday 14 February 2011


I first fell in love with Preen when i saw Agyness Deyn in this yellow Preen dress. I imeadiatly jumped online to see if i could find either a cheaper version or the real one on sale. Sadly i was not successful (one day!) but I didn't hold that against them. I love the skirts with the front split, perfect for night time with bare legs and equally so for blustery days with wool tights. I am seeing more orange and black, as well as a flash of purple. It seems orange is acceptable in any shade, all the way through from fluro to soft peach which is good news for the people (and i'm sure there are many) slightly reluctant to go for full on day glow. I'm also glad to see more glittery stuff, i think there will be a slight trend on embellishment, but in a very luxourious way. This A/W is not about being cheap (or at least not looking it).

0 comments:

Post a Comment