starring Alexander Wang

Friday 4 March 2011

Dress - Carven, Boots - Alexander Wang, clutch - Alexander McQueen, earrings - Holly Fulton


God, i want those boots! They are perfect and would be equally so with everything i own now and in the future I'm sure of it. Fantasy shopping is almost as adictive as regualr shopping. Almost. I really need to stay away from H&M, i really think it is actually impossible to go in there and not come out with something. Also, since his clutch is winning best supporting here, did you see the Alexander McQueen documentary? I felt ashamed for not knowing half the stuff I learnt about him. I found the programme as a whole quite harrowing because I knew how terribly sad the end would be, but i turned off the TV at the end with a much stronger appreciation of his work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment